Join KNCU / CSA
Wow it’s been busy here at SUP Durbs! and we have some great news for our members!
We are now a registered club with KNCU(Kwa Zulu Natal Canoe Union) / CSA (Canoeing South Africa) and there is a new Social division created within CSA (Canoeing South Africa) which in Short means it’s a 100 bucks for the year to join CSA/ KNCU for the year. The social membership allows the member to participate in any club time trials, local flat water races (excluding any provincial or national championship event) and Surfski inshore short course races only. To compete in any other provincial and national race event, the member needs to be registered as a full member.
What do I do now?
1. Fill in the KZNCU and CSA Form attached
2. Pay R100 into the SUP Durbs! Account (SUP Durbs Club, FNB Acc 62586675814, Florida Rd Branch 220526)
3. Send through Forms and Proof of Payment to email@example.com
4. Presto You are now registered for the year you will be issued a race number by KNCU and can take part in the Open ocean series and Bay union series surf Ski races as well as more flat water races.
5. Membership period for KNCU/CSA is April to March so register asap. King of the bay is in 2 weeks you need to have your numbers by then.
PLEASE NOTE: Once you have done more than 5 KNCU/CSA events ever you need to register as a member and Temp numbers will no longer be available. This Social route is saving us some big Mhula as a Full membership costs R725 for the year and now as a Social member you only need to pay R100.
If members want to take part in River races like the Dusi and the Fish river canoe marathon it is still best to join a traditional canoe club as there is a process to getting your river proficiency if you would like more info regarding that email us and we can assist you.
DOWNLOAD THE 2019/2020 FORM HERE!